Monday, February 25, 2008

Too tired!

A few weeks ago I stopped drinking colas and carbonated beverages to help me get in shape for my Rescue Diver certification class that I plan to take in April. Sometimes on Saturdays I will treat myself with a Coke during the day if I have done my exercises and eaten right during the week. Last Saturday I treated myself to 2 Cokes, one in the morning and one in the evening with supper. Coke had never affected me before like it did that day, but I ended up staying up until 2am because I was so wired from the caffeine. Unfortunately I had to get up at 6am to go to my church meetings, so sleeping in was not an option.

All this morning I felt wiped out and too tired. I ended up buying another Coke just to get me going so I could focus and accomplish some things at the office. I guess now the Coke I had earlier is out of my body because I am feeling totally drained again.

NO MORE COKES AFTER 5:00PM FOR ME!

4 comments:

Petersons said...

Yeah, guess who he was bugging at 2 a.m. because he wasn't tired...!

Joanna said...

Mike did the same thing once. Only we did sleep in....and then we went to the zoo.

Jana Nielson said...

Next time try an apple with some Peanut butter for energy! Or maybe amphetamines.....

Neil said...

You should have started bugging Amber earlier... MUM