Saturday, February 23, 2008

OK... So I'm Blogging

After receiving a email from my Dad wanting to know what I'm doing in my boring life I decided to succumb to the constant peer pressure and start my own web log. I even have joined the dark side and created one on Blogger instead of wordpress where all of the uber-nerds create their blogs. I may get my nerd card revoked! :(

I was struggling on what to call my blog - Scuba Ninja Arcade, Scott E Cheeses, Ninja Land.... Amber wanted me to call it "Old Man Hobbies" since I enjoy Amateur Radio, Metal Detecting and messing with old arcades and such, or thing that old men do.

Anyway... Stay tuned for updates on my Scuba, Ninja, Arcade, and Family life...

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I can hear Mike now "I can't believe he has a blog too! You're all sheep!" welcome to blogger! :)

Neil said...

OH Scott....you do listen to your parents....we had given up!!! MUM

Neil said...

Nice try Cheese, "The Blog" still doesn't take the place of a good ol email.