Thursday, March 20, 2008

He-Man was NOT a Doll!


Did your Dad ever harass you about your G.I. Joe guys, or your He-Man warriors? mine did. He would always come in when I was in the middle of an epic battle against the forces of evil whether that be Skeletor, Cobra, Darth Vader, or Lord Dredd (from Captain Power) and say to me and my friend "Quit playing with your dolls!". This t-shirt from Jinx.com has my response: "They're not dolls, they're action figures". It would make me so mad when he'd say this to me.

They ARE Action Figures Dad, Gosh!

3 comments:

Neil said...

OK! I give in you little whiner, they are action figure dolls.

Hey It's Di said...

They just happened to be dating the Barbie & Skipper that you were also playing with! (Now that's what I call ACTION figures!)

Jana Nielson said...

She-ra was a doll though!